Holiday parties are always a highlight for this season.
We’ve found some festive pieces if you need any outfit inspiration.
1. We loved this skirt found here.
2. This is quite the statement piece.
3. ALL the eyes for these shoes.
4. Wanting some color, love this dress.
5. These earrings would also make a great addition to the striped dress.
6. Who can say no to this jumpsuit?!
7. Loving these heels for any look!
8. We think these earrings would be great paired with the jumpsuit for some sparkle.
9. Grab this bag and you’re ready for any holiday festivity.
What you will you wear to your next holiday party?!
We had fun styling our bar cart for you as inspiration for this festive party season- or anytime around your home, they are always in season (in our book;). Bar carts are both functional and stylish-a fun way to display and keep your unique glassware finds and your favorite spirits. We have some of our favorite accessories from our new line that are just right and ready to be added to your bar cart-or for your hostess with the mostess!
As a BONUS for YOU, when you spend over $75 you’ll receive a FREE WINE BAG while supplies last!
Find the accessories we used to style and other gifts here. Cheers!
- Luxe Lace Dress…Oh, Boden how I love your dresses! Boden.com $187.60
- Galina Dress…Check out this little mod frock. Trina Turk $348
- Gianni Jumpsuit. Yes, please. Trina Turk $298.00
- Shimmer Neve Dress. Anthropologie $295
- Isa Gold Ankle Straps. Kate Spade $298
- Thelma Suede Heels. Boden $124.60
- Gold Jeweled Clutch. JCrew $298
- Cube Earrings. Trina Turk $48
- Cube Ring. Trina Turk $98
- Erica Bracelet. Kendra Scott $75
- Ella Rind in Platinum Drusy. Kendra Scott $60
- Sadie Spear Gold Earrings. Kendra Scott $70
- Petite Punch Small Crossbag. Trina Turk $318
- Brass Pineapple Bottle Opener. Adornshoppe $16 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
- Decanter Tag Set. Adornshoppe $40 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
- Booze Decanter. Adornshoppe $54 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
- Monte Carlo Coaster Set. Adornshoppe $48 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly decor inspiration, diy projects, product updates, contests and more! [mc4wp_form]
Photo props are all the rage now and can add a lot of fun to party photos. I have created free printables and easy instructions below.
- New Year’s Eve Printables (available here)
- White Card-stock paper
- Glitter (I used black, gold and red)
- Craft sticks (available at your local craft store)
1. Download and print the printables either on your home computer or at your local printer. I purposely didn’t use a lot of black to save on ink.
2. Glue one item and one color only and then add glitter. This is to insure you don’t mix glitter colors
3. Cut out each prop carefully and glue on desired craft stick.
That was easy! Have a blessed New Year!
A festive holiday table is so warm and inviting. Here, I will add personalization (no surprise) to each place setting to make the table even more welcoming!
A. I used jute twine to wrap my cloth napkins with a bit of real greenery and a candy cane.
B. Instead of place settings, I created a personalized candle holder for each guest. I picked up these inexpensive candle holders from my local Target store. I hot glued a glitter initial that I purchased at Michael’s store.
C. Chargers add such a nice touch. If your budget is tight, why not use these faux bronze chargers (also available in silver or gold) from Michael’s stores? They are great looking and very inexpensive! These neutral place mats are from Target and are waterproof, making them so easy to clean.
D. I added some snowflake ornaments (Target), mercury glass votive holders (Michael’s) and a couple of glitter trees to finish off the center of my table.
E. And my favorite part of the holiday table…the Christmas cracker! I thought about making these myself…well, maybe next year. These are a set of 10 from Target. Hurry, these sell out quickly! I have spent more than one Christmas Eve on a mad search for the crackers that I forgot to buy. They POP! when you pull them and include small treats inside (a paper crown, a riddle or joke, and a small toy). Our tradition is that everyone wears their crown during the meal (or at least part of it) and each person takes a turn telling their joke.
I hope this inspires you to create your own festive table this holiday season. It’s all about the love we share and memories we make, after all!
We take our football seriously here in the south…as well as our tailgating. Featured here are some great products and recipes to help you enjoy your next tailgate in style and with delicious food!
1. Small cutting board. MSRP $43.00. (http://www.clairebella.com) 2. Cocktail napkins. MSRP $5.95. (http://www.swoozies.com) 3. Table runner. MSRP $26.95. (http://www.swoozies.com)
4. Small bottle koozie. MSRP $17.00. (http://www.clairebella.com) 5. Koozies MSRP $17.00, platters MSRP $42.00, paper coasters(set/24) MSRP $19.00. (http://www.clairebella.com)
6. Stadium cushion. MSRP $36.00. (http://www.clairebella.com)
1. Tomato Zucchini Pasta Salad. http://www.thecookingphotographer.com/2009/07/tomato-zucchini-pasta-with-sherry.html 2. Crock Pot Barbeque Ribs. http://mmmisformommy.com/2011/09/easy-barbecued-ribs.html 3. Jalapeno Cheddar Parmesan Cornbread. http://damndelicious.tumblr.com/post/22570030620/muffin-monday-jalapeno-cheddar-parmesan-cornbread 4. Spicy Sausage and Pumpkin Chili http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshow/11-ways-to-use-canned-pumpkin/?slide=2 5. Chocolate Dipped Football Pretzels http://www.plainchicken.com/2013/04/chocolate-dipped-football-pretzel-bites.html#more 6. Peanut Butter Football Brownies http://pinkpolkadotcreations.com/2012/02/06/peanut-butter-brownies/
YUMMY! Whose mouth is watering now? Enjoy!
Every season is kid-party season. If you’re in need of party ideas, there are so many fabulous kid parties around! Here are some of our favorite fun and bright party ideas for the kiddos in your life. And…if all else fails, everyone LOVES a piñata:)!
What has been your favorite kid party theme (either to plan or to attend)?
1. Monster Party | 2. Paint Party | 3. Madhatter Party | 4. Cowboy Western Party | 5. Girlie Camping Party | 6. Vintage Car Party
Even if you aren’t the biggest football fan, who wouldn’t want to throw a Super Bowl party with these great ideas?
Who’s your team?….Ravens or 49ers
1. Chili Bar | 2. Turf Koozies | 3. Table Runner | 4. Chocolate Chalkboard | 5. Mini Tacos | 6. Scorecards | 7. Coasters