Holiday parties are always a highlight for this season.
We’ve found some festive pieces if you need any outfit inspiration.
1. We loved this skirt found here.
2. This is quite the statement piece.
3. ALL the eyes for these shoes.
4. Wanting some color, love this dress.
5. These earrings would also make a great addition to the striped dress.
6. Who can say no to this jumpsuit?!
7. Loving these heels for any look!
8. We think these earrings would be great paired with the jumpsuit for some sparkle.
9. Grab this bag and you’re ready for any holiday festivity.
What you will you wear to your next holiday party?!
- Luxe Lace Dress…Oh, Boden how I love your dresses! Boden.com $187.60
- Galina Dress…Check out this little mod frock. Trina Turk $348
- Gianni Jumpsuit. Yes, please. Trina Turk $298.00
- Shimmer Neve Dress. Anthropologie $295
- Isa Gold Ankle Straps. Kate Spade $298
- Thelma Suede Heels. Boden $124.60
- Gold Jeweled Clutch. JCrew $298
- Cube Earrings. Trina Turk $48
- Cube Ring. Trina Turk $98
- Erica Bracelet. Kendra Scott $75
- Ella Rind in Platinum Drusy. Kendra Scott $60
- Sadie Spear Gold Earrings. Kendra Scott $70
- Petite Punch Small Crossbag. Trina Turk $318
- Brass Pineapple Bottle Opener. Adornshoppe $16 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
- Decanter Tag Set. Adornshoppe $40 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
- Booze Decanter. Adornshoppe $54 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
- Monte Carlo Coaster Set. Adornshoppe $48 use code BLOGLOVE to save 20% at checkout thru 12/20
Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly decor inspiration, diy projects, product updates, contests and more! [mc4wp_form]
Photo props are all the rage now and can add a lot of fun to party photos. I have created free printables and easy instructions below.
- New Year’s Eve Printables (available here)
- White Card-stock paper
- Glitter (I used black, gold and red)
- Craft sticks (available at your local craft store)
1. Download and print the printables either on your home computer or at your local printer. I purposely didn’t use a lot of black to save on ink.
2. Glue one item and one color only and then add glitter. This is to insure you don’t mix glitter colors
3. Cut out each prop carefully and glue on desired craft stick.
That was easy! Have a blessed New Year!