As the old song goes “the stockings were hung by the chimney with care”…but what’s Santa putting in those stockings this year?! No worries! We’ve got some great stocking stuffer ideas ready for you! And they are all $20 or under!
Since the move, I am feeling a little all over the place, so it is fitting that today I decided to share awesome, random things. Maybe this will become a regular post….we’ll see.
Awesome gifts for mom, the graduate or yourself…
Bag– $69. I ordered this for myself. I think it’s the perfect little summer bag.
Tote– $159.Bicycle– $281.95. I would love this bike for Mother’s Day! I can just imagine riding all around St. Simon’s on this vintage-style bike. Hint, hint to any family members who might read this.
Awesome things for your house…
Light Fixture– $59.95. I ordered this modern fixture for our new bathroom we are remodeling. It looks so chic and the price is great.
Bingo– $29.95. What a great way to keep your kids entertained and teach them about various bird species.
Chandelier Hook $34.00. How pretty would this be for alfresco dining? Great to decorate for holidays too.
Personalized Melamine Plate $25.46.
Twig Flatware $10.00. This is disposable, but it’s way too cute to throw away…I would wash it.
Beach Decor– $39.98- 119.97. For the beach house or lake house that I don’t have.
Holiday shopping can be stressful. In an ideal world, we would have been shopping throughout the year and gathering gifts for loved ones. But if you are like me, you start thinking about it after Halloween…or later. Hopefully our gift guide can help you knock off a couple of items from your list.
1. Brass Pineapple Bottle Opener Adornshoppe.com. $16 I can’t say enough about these. They are made of heavyweight, high quality brass and only $16! Your hostess will think you spent more ;).
2. Personalized Round Cutting Board Clairebella.com. $43.95. A long time best seller on the personalized gift site, this gift is sure to please.
3. Pink Leopard Tray Adornshoppe.com. $40 Beautiful hand painted tray makes a stylish hostess gift.1. Polka Dot Travel Mug Adornshoppe.com $26. This “Chic Happens” porcelain mug is great for the fashionista on your list.
2. Anchors Personalized Phone Case Clairebella.com Starting at $39.96. A stylish, new case is always a winner!
3. Oui/non tote bag Adornshoppe.com $30. Great tote for school, shopping, or yoga class.
4. Weekly planner Adornshoppe.com $15. Fill-in-the-date style, so she can start any time of year.
1. “Booze” Decanter Adornshoppe.com $54. Cheeky Decanter for the bar cart.
2. Decanter Tags Set Adornshoppe.com $40. Set of 6.
3. Double Old Fashioned Set Adornshoppe.com $72.00. Beautiful gold to dress up decor.
2. Blue & White Tray Adornshoppe.com $125. Beautifully hand painted with cut-out handles.
3. Brass Pineapple Letter Opener Adornshoppe.com $16. Gorgeous and only $16!
1. Eyes Cosmetic Case Adornshoppe.com $24. Great stocking stuffer.
2. Eyes Tray Adornshoppe.com $14. Perfect to hold her favorite earrings.
3. Leopard Bag Adornshoppe.com $30. Great for cosmetics or jewelry.
I have been a bit of a work-aholic lately. It’s been a labor of love though. I have been adding so many new products to the new retail decor site, adornshoppe.com, and am so excited about the great finds! Above is a look at some of the new gifts. Below is a look at some of the other great items. All Surya rugs and decor are 15% off through January 4th with code SURYA.
We are adding new products daily…so keep checking!
The holiday season is quickly approaching and we know everyone has lots to do! We’ll be sharing some of our favorite gifts to give over the next couple of weeks to make your gift giving a little easier.
Let’s start with all those holiday parties…Be ready to show your hostess gratitude with some of these great gifts!