Each week I am going to share “stylish living” items I find for your home or for your bod. Some will be splurge-worthy, but most will be (what I consider) reasonable and hopefully, some will be downright steals!
1. Woven Striped Fedora. $88 Garnet Hill. This is my favorite find. I will be wearing this a lot this summer. Splurge-worthy!
2. Leather Triple-Wrap Bracelet. $25 now! (reg $45) Banana Republic. I am a bit obsessed with Banana Republic this season. They are always at the top of my list, but I went a bit crazy there this year. Their jewelry is to die for right now in my book. DEAL!
3. Studded Ring. $45 Banana Republic
4. Ikat Grey/Coral Handbag. $48 Rosanna. I love this bag for summer. Roomy size for going to the beach or the market.
5. Semi Precious Stone Necklace $25 now! (reg $55) Banana Republic. DEAL!
6. Michael Kors Damita Wedge Sandal. $74.25 now (reg $98.95) Nordstrom.
7. Under the Sea Melamine Collection. Starting at $6.00. Anthropologie. Choose from 4 patterns in canape plates, dinner plates and serving pieces. Great for outdoor entertaining.
8. Shibori Circles – Indigo Outdoor Pillow. Starting at $30. Clairebella Studio. Choose from 3 sizes and lots of patterns. Indoor pillows available also.
9. Glass Yorkshire Dispenser. $19.99 World Market. World Market is becoming one of my favorite places to get inexpensive pieces for entertaining.
10. Starfish Round Cutting Board. $30.00 Clairebella Studio. 12″. Many patterns to choose from. Great for serving cheese and fruit. 15% off cutting boards thru 4/30. DEAL!
11. Aqua Ombre Hobnail Glasses, Set of 4 $23.94 World Market. Available in other colors.
12. Clear Bulb String Lights. Starting at $16.99. World Market. I love a lighted patio in the summer time.
13. Ashland Milk Can. $9.99. Michaels. Great for flowers as a table centerpiece.
14. Praiano Outdoor Bar Collection. Starting at 139.98. World Market Some pieces are available in store only. Hurry…15% off all outdoor furniture now! DEAL!